CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

....(Duno wan put wat title 4 2day,haha!)

2day go 1u wif mei siew,ntg do at ter jus walk walk onli!!We having our lunch at Wong Kok Restaurrant,is a hong kong food restaurrant!the food i order very nice but i 4get wat the name of the food oledi,ice lemon tea oso very good!

Tis drama very nice!is Taiwan drama wic name "bu liang xiao hua".2day i watch the no.4 episode, very funny n "wu li tou",gt wilber pan n rainie yang chen lin!Rainie very cute ,i feel tat she really good in acting tis drama.if gt time u all can download 2 watch oh!

2mr gt go genting liao,wahahaha...but is go wif my family!My mum noe tat i cnt go genting wif fren oledi so call my father bring us go genting 2mr!!haha...love my mum very much,my mum very understand me!!