CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tired...

Yesterday sleep at 4am and 2day me wake up at 9am,not enaugh sleep lo!!Coz 2day wanna go BTS n Sungai wang wif fren.long time din go ter shopping oledi!!After having breakfast wif my fren at mamat stall then me drive car go park at Kepong ktm,we go ter by ktm!after walk 2 hours at BTS,we go watch movie which name "connected" in chinese is "bao chi tong hua".tis movie very nice,gt ku tian le n big s!haha...lik ku tian le very much,he really good in acting!!very cute n man inside tis movie.So now i intro 2 u all tis movie oh,really very nice!!n then we continue walk until 6:30pm !!really very tired,my leg feel very pain!!After cum back home, wan accompany my mum go pasar malam!...very tired but happy!!haha...