CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

CNY.

so fast 2day is oredi chu wu.go frens home pai nian n my frens cum my home pai nian too.me, siew,ann, maksim n kwek lo. then after tat gt people call me say wan cum my home , i think is onli 5 people. but 3 cars n 8 peoples cum, all is boys,is secondary classmates so my home very noisy lah. we gt gambling oso, but me lose 2 round then dun wan play liao coz i nt good play 21 dian, me is play 3 cards wif relatives 1. Maksim very funny lo,very scare my dog but me will sengaja play her, haha!!!she really very scare dog lo.
after halau they all go,haha!!we 5 go watch movie lo.wan sing k 1 but very expensive so we go watch jia you xi shi. nt bad lah, gu tian le very cute lo,haha!!funny.

yesterday oso go frens home take angpau and then we go 1u. really many people lo, parking full and we wan go watch movie de, oso full,sold out. we oredi plan wanna go sunway lagoon on tis sunday le, so hope ntg will happen make us cancel our trip lah. i wan play water, wan swim!