CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

holiday, enjoy and relax!!

going to watch bedtimes stories at wednesday. coz hear my bro say tis movie nt bad so i go watch wif fren .we go watch after having our lunch n 2day watch jus RM6,very cheap! in cinema jus 10 people watch onli, includes us. tis movie ok lah, sum scenes very funny. actually we is wanna go sing k 1, but bcoz 1 people cnt go, sick!!so we change go watch movie lo.
2day i go do facial again coz Chinese New Year is around the corner, n 2day is go wif my mum. Tis is my mum 1st time do facial n she say nt bad but very pain lo. ya loh, really very pain. me really cnt tahan n i cry, tears cum out non-stop.haha!!!
n CNY is coming so wanna go my frens home take angpau liao,haha!!!n can meet frens tat long time no c. My frens,waiting for ur parents angpau ah!!haha...

2 comments:

免疫天蝎 said...

so cham cnt go sing k d==
wanna cry~wuwu
so when we can sot sot 2gether leh?hmm...

n last....
hahaha...
tell u,me 2!!keke...
angpao,come come...^^

KuaN said...

haha...we 2day take angpau oredi!
go when holiday lah!gt chance 1.