CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 08, 2009

Facing problem.

my working problem is i working until the end of june, actually me is wanna work until 7th of june but after my manager talk n talk to me, he hope me can work until the end of june. so at the end i say ok. me is work sat n sun onli but tis thursday i jus hav 2 hours class so after class i go work lo, if nt no enaugh staff.
last sat was public holiday, walao. very busy lo but our salary x3 for tat day so nvmd lah, hav money can liao.haha!!
tis week is week 2 for my year 2 sem 1. assignment for tis sem really very hard to do, n i oways gt group problem, sum subject nobody wan 2gether wif me. but i think now mayb ok oredi.

my year 1 sem3 result was release on 28th of may. b4 i go work siew sms me say result oredi cum out so i faster go open tarc website n check. haha...so happy when c the result, pass all the subject! no more paper waiting me to resit lo. happy!!
haiz...recently face many problem. hope everything will b ok.