CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Get my salary.Yeah...

Finally get my salary, tis was 3rd times i get my salary n tis month is most higher compare than last 2 months. coz agung birthday i work gt triper pay mah.haha!! how much of my salary??secret, dun wan tell u.
so 2day i bring my family n my bro gf oso go my working place ter having dinner, Pasta Zanmai. tis is my second times bring them go, 1st time i bring them go eat n they keep on say nice so we go again lo. really very nice n full lo.haha!! my manager free us 1 salad n 2 desserts. Wao...very very good service leh.haha!!
i bring my family go n of course i'm the people who pay. Jus 150 sumthing, nt very expensive lah, still ok.haha. next time wan treat my family go Rakuzen, oso is Japanese restaurrant bt the price is more expensive a bit than Pasta Zanmai, nice oso.

bout H1N1, hear many peoples say tat our Tarc gt 3 peoples kena. 1 from SSSH(my skul lah) n 2 from SBS. cham lo, means tarc gt many virus now. very dangerous!! so all of us must take care ourself lo, i oso feeling nt well 2day, but of course nt the sign of kena H1N1 ya.haha!!