CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Last day=.=Bye, take care ya!!

sunday was my last day working at Pasta Zanmai. finally my manager approve my resign. tat day after finish working i sit at VIP n waiting for sio, benard n roger. i sit ter alone and thinking sumthing at tat moment. then they ask me "CK, is't 2day last day so wan c very clearly whole pasta zanmai and when c sum place, ur momeries will cum bac when 1st time i do tis do tat. dun cry woh!!"haha...actually tat time i really think bout last day i work here n bla bla bla. bt of course will nt cry lah. after tat benard treat me eat sum Zakuri lo, nice!! then i fetch they 2 n their sis, madeline go bac home. i think tis time was my last time fetch them go bac liao lo, so when arrive thier house they dun wan get down from my car.haha!!
when i go bac home n think bout tis problem, actually my mood very down. n feel tat very curious i din work when sat n sun.b4 tat i feel very happy d, n now haiz... sad!!
thanks all of you lah, really feel happy to know all of you, Kenneth(our good manager), sio, rain, carmen n miki. n our all handsome chief, benard, roger, leon, ah chun. and others mymmar name duno how to spell.haha!! u all treat me very well. After working ter also noe some from Shojikiya, Madeline, Joseph, Tina & Alvan. Nah, all of ur name appear on my blog ah, dun say i 4get u all ah.haha!! when free i must go bac c u all d, but duno when lah!!haha...n last i wan say all the food in Pasta Zanmai really very nice, u all can try it.
Bye bye, miss u all ya, take care!!
Finally 2day i find all the song tat play at Pasta Zanmai, Akon n Jason Mraz song. very nice!! i hav been hear all those songs for 3 months while working.