CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Haiz, how can lik tat?

i hear my fren say tat PZHT( last time working de japanese restaurrant) our manager,Kenneth change liao. change a malay girl. John wic is my manager d manager(hehe) say tat kenneth nt suitable b a manager coz he duno how to teach all of us. walao, wer can lik tat oh. n tis means tat he think all the staff include me no good lah. stupid thinking. i think we n our manager all is good workers n staffs.

many of my frens says tat if our good manager, kenneth din work hartamas ter liao then they all will resign, waiter n waitress onli lah, nt include chef. now kenneth work at Midvalley. haiz...luckily i din work ter liao, they say now the malay very lcly.

i plan go ter tuesday de, go take my salary n c my frens bt now i dun think tat i will go bac liao. hope Kenneth can cum bac hartamas b a manager lah, everytime i oways say tat my manager tis no good tat no good bt actually i think tat our manager is a good manager, n of course we all are the good staffs.hehe