CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 05, 2009

College Started!

2 days din on9 liao coz my streamyx gt problem. finally 2day can on liao, so cum update my blog lo. college started on this week, so finally monday meet my college frens, very long din c them oredi.

tuesday we gt 4 hours break then we go KLCC watch movie lo. we watch "Xing Fu Wan Shui". nt bad lah, very funny. mayb my xiao dian very down so i laugh all the time when watching but my frens say ok onli, nt very funny. haha...tat day is my second times use LRT, coz everytime me use KTM 1. so feel very qi guai when arrive LRT station, LRT good than KTM is no nid wait so long lo.

wednesday class cancel so no nid go college lo. good! then me call yee teman me go exercise lo, we 7:30am go ter, oredi many people, all is anty n uncle. jus we 2 is young people onli. haha!! after tat we go having breakfast then go bac home continue sleep!haha. after tat me oso call yee teman me go kepong find part time job, me wanna find waitress. but most waitress wan work full time d. last gt find 1 lo, but 5pm start work until 1am woh, 1 hour jus RM4 onli. tat means 1 day jus RM32 onli lo, yo!! very little lo, so now i'm still thinking wanna work o nt.

yesterday tat episode monday very cute n funny lo. haha!! i laugh everytime when c him. i think now he more famous lo, many of my frens gt watch tis Drama n noe who is Monday oredi. haha!!
2mr free, no class so go times square walk walk lo. long time din go ter liao, coz ter now many lala lo n Malay oso lik to go ter.