CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Go interview yesterday...Nervous!!

yesterday i call Asther teman me go interview work as a waitress, at midvalley pasta zanmai. is a Japannese restaurrant. actually me is working at Sri Hartamas de, coz Hartamas ter de branch 18th of march jus open, so i go midvalley ter interview lo. is my fren intro me d. so i go testing lo, work sat n sun onli.
i feel very nervous when c the manager but actually interview very easy 1, jus fill up a form n she ask sum question onli. tis is my second times interview , 1st time is work as a nurse, tat time de interview oso very cincai 1. i wan thanks 4 Asther accompany me go if nt i will feel more nervous.
Thanks ya!!
n 1 thing tat make me feel very gan ga is my fren lie me tat "he" oredi stop working at ter, so will nt c him when i go. n i so stupid lo, blive him woh. coz 1 of my fren tell me b4 tat "he" work until tis month, still working now. so at the end how? c him inside the shop lah, make me so gan ga n frightened. haha. haiz...i dun wan to c him de lo.
yesterday many fren ask me how bout ur interview 2day, so my ans is of course can lah!! me is chor kuan mah. impossible will cnt. haha!!! no lah, actually now they nid people, so i think who go interview oso can de lah. Next week start work liao lo, many fren tell me tat waiter very hard 1, but i think wanna try c c.

2day go play badminton wif yee. haha...so sorry tat me late 1 hour go fetch her coz my mum call me go tesco wif her, so late oredi lo. but i oredi sms her say will late lah. we play 1 hour non-stop, syok!! 2 people play really more syok than many people play. after tat we go mamak stall having lunch lo eat my favourate maggi goreng. Nice!!

5 comments:

免疫天蝎 said...

wah...work at Japannese restaurant,so syok 1!!!
haha...so nex time can go ter visit u, n u can treat us eat sushi ar..刺生ar..n bla bla...kakaka...
syok leh...
i din b waitress b4...
duno wat tat feel?? ^^

KuaN said...

ya lah, cum c me lah!!
haha...treat u ah? ok lah, u wait lah. 1 day i must will "treat" u 1.haha!!
ya lo, i oso din work waitress b4, i think is more hard lo but din feel boaring lo.

免疫天蝎 said...

haha...
i muz wait 4 u owes~~~
haha,so thr got bao u all eat?

long time din eat sushi jor thim..

su-shi,
sa-shi-mi,
tem-po-ra,
o-i-si!!!!
kakakakaka..

KuaN said...

haha!! of course no bao eat lah!!
ter de food very expensive 1 lo. they giv us RM5 4 food 1 day lo.

袁常順 said...

徵婚交友女35歲
徵婚交友50歲左右女
網上徵婚
無註冊同城交友網
相親網
徵婚啟事
徵婚廣告
徵婚吧
徵婚交友討論區
香港交友討論區
免費視頻聊天
視頻聊天
免費視訊聊天室
視訊辣妹
104meme影音視訊聊天室
UT視訊
0401影音視訊
免費視訊聊天
X543視訊交友網
1007影音視訊交友網
視訊軟體
uthome視訊聊天
558168視訊正妹免費玩
558168視訊
影音視訊
免費視訊秀
視訊會議
視訊鏡頭
免費視訊moligirl
情色視訊
色情視訊
視訊驅動程式
視訊盒
大中華視訊網
avtv99視訊
免費視訊美女
后宮視訊
視訊錄影
MFC視訊
米姆視訊
免費視訊美女網站
momo520視訊美女
影音視訊聊天
韓國視訊
g4vmp4視訊
影音視訊聊聊天室
聊天視訊
戀愛ING視訊50點
戀愛ING視訊
日本視訊