CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Result!!

2day release sem2 result liao. we having class from 8-10am then break 4 hours lo. many of my frens go check their result, n many of them pass every subject. i feel very stress coz i think i will fail 2 subject, PR n mass media law. n i wanna wait after finish 2-4pm d lecture go bac home jus c my result, i dun wan c on tat time. but after having our breakfast at TBR, siew n asther say wan go cc check our result, i dun wan so they paksa me go lo. Many frens check thier result at cc, so in the end i follow them lo.
siew check 1st, wah!! pass all lo, then asther, pass all oso. Cham liao, me really feel very stress, i fail 1 subject PR, C- lo, aiya. if my marks more a bit then can pass de lo. others subject all B n C lo, no A. so tis sem wanna resit PR n 1st sem de EC.
Haiz, gt a bit sad lah but still ok lah, my mass media law pass oredi. feel happy tat no nid resit mass media law, i very scare tis subject. Many frens same wif me fail PR too, n some of them fail drama. luckily i'm nt taking Drama, me choose Chinese.