CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cut my hair again.haha!!

2day i go cut hair wif yann. Yann cum find me then we 2gether walk ter lo, very near my house onli. actually i plan wan cut my hair many days ago but 2day jus go cut. coz me planning wan straightened my hair so go cut short a bit lo. n actually my hair nt very long de, but duno y i feel tat i wan cut so go cut lo. haha!!!
tat anty last time cut my hair more beautiful than tis time lo. but nvmd lah, friday wan go straightened my hair oredi, go wif yann oso. 2gether straightened our hair. me wan go bac last time me straightened hair de shop d , but very expensive so dun wan go ter.

n 2mr wan go midvalley watch love matters, xing fu wan shui wif fren. finally tis movie shang yin oredi, so 2day i oredi book ticket n 2mr go c.haha!!