CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

hate u, stupid.

we wanna go sunway lagoon liao, happy. but bcoz tat stupid couple dun wan go. then yesterday my fren call her pay oso if dun wan go, then the result is she scold bac us. scold us shit woh, then say y gt tis kind of fren de. is she fault she scold us. n me n my best fren argue bcoz this problem but last we ntg liao. we say sorry to each other n think tat dun bcoz of 1 stupid people argue.
i very hate her, until now she oso din think tat she is false. y gt tis kind of people de. hopefully u can c my blog lah, wanna giv u noe tat we angry u n hate u. stupid.
so now we cnt find people go, we plan go ter find people lo. gt discount people must wan de ah. so hope Sunday ntg will happen n we all very happy lah.
haha...yesterday my fren tell me tat 1st time c me scold people at my blog. coz i really tak boleh tahan her oredi, so wanna scold her lo.