CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy, very enjoy.

yesterday was valentine day, no date,nobody celebrate wif me lo. me n fren on9 n chit-chating until midnight , all feel very lonely, haha...Happy Valentine ya!

2day very happy. go sunway lagoon. say oredi 9am meet at mamat ter de but ivan late cum fetch them so after wait they all finish eat is oredi 10am. coz jus 8 peoples n still gt 2 place so we go ter find people lo. first, we find 1 malay couple, they action lo n think tat we cheat them. nvmd lo, we go find other couple, i duno wer they cum from, so after a long time ivan talk 2 them, they wan oh.haha!!so good. we very happy tat time so they pay us RM108 lo. but when we wan buy the ticket, the people tell us discount jus 4 malaysian. omg, we feel very sorry to them, really sorry. n last the happy thing is the people say can 8 peoples enter, no 10 peoples oso can.

tis time i play many games that me din play b4, me more brave oredi. but still gt some games i din play lik flying fox, ghost house, hai dao chuan. we can c many girls wear bigini, haha!!n of course me din wear it lah. n yee very cham, we jus go in a while, her shoes broken so 2day she walk very slow n cham lo.haha!! she wan buy shoes inside ter de but most cheap is RM20++, expensive.
when 5pm we go bath lo n then we go wildlife park, the monkey very cute lo n he will giv me take photo.cute.

tis very cute n it will c me when me wan take photo.
everybody rush go bac eat dinner wif family, me oso. so we early go bac lo. when we go bac, he really drive very fast lo n we missing so we faster call them .luckily after asking them we noe how 2 go bac liao, they very cha 1 lo, duno tat we cnt follow at the bac.
happy n tired 2day, sum of us injured, me is my hand pain. syok lah,haha!!but we really no enaugh time to play all lo, all park too many games oredi.tired!!