CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Finished my sem2 exam...

2day is last paper, last day for my sem2 exam. feel so happy now. bcoz i really feel very stress when exam, sem2 really more harder than sem1. so 2day paper is Mass Media Law. after exam, my fren ask me how??my ans is really cham. nt enaugh time do and i din understand the question. i duno who can sued who. actually if u noe how 2 do must enaugh time de.so i duno how many paper i can pass on tis sem. sad.
but my fren say now is time for relax. sem break start 2mr!!very syok. dun wan think bout exam anymore, is oredi over. so now we start planning our schedule, when holiday go wer gaigai. but many of my frens busy studying and working so wanna go wif them when they free lo.2mr i will go midvalley wif college frens, very long din went midvalley oredi. go ter watch movie.actually 2day after exam my fren gt go times square watch movie de. but they suddenly say wan go so last we din go lo, jus they 1 car go onli.
me oredi borrow 2 xiao shuo from my fren n i started wan borrow taiwan drama from my fren oredi. coz must feel very boaring during holiday so i jus watch drama tat i oredi watch b4, better than ntg do.
so who wan cume out wif me faster tell me lah.haha...need to make appoinment 1st.