CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

A happy n oso a sad day....

yesterday after mng class, we b4 all going to Step house swimming wic locate at ampang. the swimming pool very nice bt bcoz around of the pool is all batu so tat many people injured, i oso kena bt no bleeding lah. we very naughty all go up the batu-bata ter take photo. actually all the batu is hand made so inside is ntg d, 空心的. chia yee come down when she step the stone n pecah so that chia yee leg injured oredi n difficult to walk. haiz...after playing few hours we go bac college lo bt traffic jam. we still hav english tutorial then arrived classroom is oredi around 6:25pm.

b4 we go swim...


Happy....


Yeah...


ivy, 2nd(me) n 3rd wife(Becky)...haha!!Becky, is't??
after class i rush bac then i go out wif fren. bt bad luck is bcoz of me stupid n careless, i jatuh leh. very very fish...sakitnya!! tat time i cnt stand, i 跪 at ter a while jus can wake up. my leg bleeding tat time n i feel wanna cry bt i tahan, i tell my fren i wont cry d. then faster go bac home lo, wash my leg n my mum help me sapu ubat, walao!!very very very pain, i really cry tat time n i nid someone to comfort me bt no one.sad... my leg terseliuh n tat time i feel ntg de. but after a while my leg 肿 liao n i difficult to walk oredi. so i wait 2day morning, i hope tat 2day when i wake up my leg will ok, no more bengkak.
bt wat i see tis morning is more serius than yesterday, even i very very difficult to walk so i faster call my mum acc me go c 铁打, i still can drive, geng leh!!haha...i go my fren mother ter, last time i terseliuh oso go ter. so my fren mother was lik wanna scold me say tat y dun find her yesterday, y wanna wait until 2day? so it's bcum more serius oredi lo. haiz...i oso 后悔 oredi, y dont i find her yesterday nite. walao, when she help me "massage", very pain lo, my tears nearly wan come out oredi bt i tahan lah.


u c my leg...walao!! PAIN...tis afternoon i really beh tahan, my tears come out, cnt control!!
haiz...friday wat a bad day!! stupid lah!!!Cry....
Now my family all going to my relatives house leh, coz they move to a big house so gt a celebration lo n oso my 表哥 come bac from overseas, he study doctor duno at wat country. i very long time din c him oredi leh, i think i can c him 2nite de bt i cnt go n oso i dun wan go, dun let him c my leg...sad!!!alone at home luckily hav my dog acc me. Now i wish tat i sit at chair or sleep at bed all the time, dun move or walk, is really pain.