CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Went bac again...

PZHT. 2day yee acc me go ter to get my last month salary n oso wanna to c tat malay manager is't really lik my fren say tat yong shui n lcly. so b4 go ter, we go kim gary having our lunch 1st. set lunch cheap n nice, bt we 2 cnt finish lo. we sambil eat sambil wait sio n bernard cum find us, they break time is on 2pm. b4 they cum we 2 really talk non-stop , haha!!!chat until stomach feel full liao, left many rice n oso chicken. so when they cum they help us finish all the food. haha

then they talk non-stop bout recently wat was happened on PZHT n oso tat malay manager. after i heard wat they say i really think tat she very stupid lo. so after eat n chat we go bac Pasta Zanmai n waiting 4 my cheque. very lc lah her, wan me sit n ter wait 4 so long. ok mah u? then i chat wif 1 of the chef, i ask him tat tis manager is't very very "good"? wat he tell me is ya , of course, is the "best" manager, i lik it.haha!! then the manager call me n she say sry to me. my face look lik very action n ans her is ok. then i fight english wif her lo, haha!!! happy leh. i c her b4, last time she work at midvalley de n jus a normal staff, now bcum manager action liao lah.

my salary very less onli lah bt better than dun hav lo.haha!! so after tat we going bac liao. we all miss Kenneth lah, hope he can cum bac here. they all call me go bac working n wat i ans is impossible. haha!! tis kind of manager, u all take care lah.wahahaha