CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sem break started....

Halo, tuan-tuan dan puan puan, besok ialah hari raya , Selamat Hari Raya kepada kawan-kawan sekalianya!!haha...2mr is hari raya so holiday must nt stay at home de mah, my appointment is going sunway. n the next day, sunday i will going genting leh, really busy!!hehe

sem break is started so wat i do tis few days, go shopping, watch movie n go yum cha lo, everyday oso gt appointment!!haha(action)...after mng exam, is the last subject liao so me n my fren go watch movie lo, watch "Up", very very cute leh!!!n we oso having dinner at sushi zanmai, Nice!! i like it...

then the next day i go watch "wer gt ghost", although is a funny ghost movie bt very scary leh. i close my eye all the times, kong bu!!haha... bt the person who sit bside me laugh non-stop leh, n he oways c me when i close my eye, mayb in his heart think tat "tis little girl ok mah??lik tis oso scare?" haha!!! really scary, i do not lik to watch ghost n scary movie de.hehe...bt tis movie nt bad lah, quite funny n through tis movie we can learnt some values. wat values??watch sendiri lah!!haha

yesterday nite oso go yum cha wif li xin them at Prince Cafe, 1st time went ter, nt bad nt bad!! we plan bout going genting on tis sunday. they wan enter ghost house leh, impossible i will. I DUN WAN LEH, i really will cry, its true!! haha...2mr go Sunway lo, wait me update my blog after sunway n genting trip ba....hehe
n recently oways spend money, i really pk liao, cham!!!