CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

cnt on9...

my moodem duno y suddenly cnt on9,gt problem liao. 4 me,life without internet is so boaring. so yesterday me go cit on9 and now i at my fren home on9.so tis few days i will nt on my msn lo.

yesteday so terror, i go sssh office ter fetch my fren.tat time around 6pm n heavy rain.then after my fren came in my car,i reverse lo,i cnt c bhind my car actually gt a car. then wat happen? bang loh. tat car is bmw n tat people is my fren de frens.so my fren n i go down, luckily 2 car oso no problem. i say sorry 2 him many times n actually he oso gt false.coz he duno me reverse n he go oh.haiz,really frighten me.
2mr wan presentation 4 pr subject oh,very scare.the title i choose is the problems youth face today,i think gt people same title wif me lo.