CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

"fish"...

2day gt english presentation.coz our classmates dun wan draw then tutor say follow name list.so i'm no.5. 1st is kenzie then 2nd n 3rd pass,then 4th is eddie n 5th is me.duno y tis time really feel very nervous, i think is bcoz of teacher problem.tat day pr lecturer very good so me feel more relax and tis tutor when i c him feel very stress n nervous.me present until very "kek" and pronous wrong some words.

my english presentation title is What a Student Should And Should Not do When Preparing For an Examination.after i present , tutor say me is reading and nt present. u noe y??bcoz me very stupid, write all the points very clearly at power point slideshow and wat i wan 2 present de points is oredi ter.haiz...y me wan write all the points and elaborate out,me really so stupid.me oredi very good gt do power point liao,but in the end how??re-do lah. very fish 2day.but tutor gt say actually nt bad but jus bcoz me din giv example 4 my points n all the points n elaborate list out so lik reading lo.cham!! so friday wanna present again.

me yesterday oredi do tis presentation 4 so many hours,sad.very tired recently,really many homework and assignment to do.lik pr,monday tell us group assignment n friday oredi wan pass up oh.so me jus take some time to update my blog n really wan 2 tell u all how fish is me 2day.haha...