CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

crazy classmates....

tis few days busy doing assignment so no time to update my blog.tis week oredi pass up 2 assignment n over 1 mid-term(chinese modern writing).
2day b3+b4= sem1 b4, go tbr after 10am lecture for english. they go having their breakfast n me jus sit ter c them eating lo,coz me oredi eat my breakfast at home. 2day is Kuok Zhen birthday so they buy a small cake for him, we sing birthday song to him at classroom n at tbr ter.Kuok zhen very cham,all face is cream,haha!!they play until very crazy n the people eating at ter all focusing us c wat was happened.haha!!all siao liao.

after tat no class oredi so me going home loh.my mum accompany me go cut my long hair,now weather is very hot,everyday walking here walking ter at tarc really cnt tahan liao. So 2day finally make a decision go cut my hair.
*********************
me n siew go watch Madagascar 2 at kepong jusco tgv.when we arrive ter onli 4pm n movie is start on 5:30pm so we lepak at ter until 5:30pm. Madagascar nt bad lah, quite funny n nice. n the animation oso very cute.after tat we 2 went 2 having our dinner n go pm.