CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 07, 2008

pr presentation

finish my pr presentation 2day,so happy.me get 8 marks out of 10.actually i oredi remember all the points but when me go out,my brain all blank .n tat kah chiun kacau kacau when i present so make me feel more nervous.but ok lah,is oredi over.now is worried bout next week english presentation.

2day gt break time when 11-12pm,so chin chin say wan fetch me go out,she say fetch kien an go back 1st.but last they 2 say wan go cc.a place tat i din went b4.i dun wan go de but chin chin say wan go,ntg do so in the end go lo.i very "chuan" said tat if i wan on9 i no nid go cc de,can on9 at home,wan on9 how long oso can.haha...kien an say he very tired wan sleep de wo but when he enter cc ,he pay RM10 for 5 hours.haha...then me n chin chin jus pay RM1 for 25 minutes.coz we 12pm gt class.

coz tis is 1st time i go cc,so i duno wat i wan 2 do.haha...me very funny,wat oso duno n wat oso ask them.me ntg do inside,jus open msn n c gt wat games play lo.haha...1st time enter cc n i feel tat y boys lik 2 go cc n play games 4 so many hours,lik kien an.