CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

unhappy for playing badminton 2day..

2day wake up at 9:30am n 10:30am fetch my mum go my grandma house at sri gombak ter coz my grandma feel unwell tis few days. actually i do not lik go grandma house bcoz so boaring, no astro, no computer, no internet, nobody talk to me.haha!!but my mum wan me fetch her go so no mean lo, luckily i oredi find many games on internet n put into my hp, so play games at ter lo.

after tat me 3pm go play badminton wif yee, yann n ivan, is 4 people go play de.but when i get into ivan car, yann tell me she oredi call 3 more peoples play 2gether. actually i unhappy nt bcoz of the 3 frens, i dun lik is so many peoples play. 7 peoples play 1 court for 2 hours onli. all people wan play so no need play lo. i really no mood to play liao, yann n yee noe if they tell me early gt 3 more poeples go me must dun wan go play de so they wait until me get into ivan car jus tell me. for me 2 peoples play is most good 1. play 1 hour non-stop.haha!!next time so many people go dun call me liao ah, i dun wan go de ah!

recently many frens ask me which singer do u lik. actually i duno de lo, i lik jj, lik luo zhi xiang, lik bbt, lik yoga lin, lik kenji wu n so on. but now i noe tat actually i lik who, the most singer i lik is lin yu zhong, Rynn lim. he very handsome and his song all very nice lo especially yuan yuan. good, awesome!!haha...

HANDSOME!!!!