CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

nervous...

my modem ok oredi,can on9 liao.haha!!2day gt class at 10am so i go from home at 9:25am.i oredi late a bit go college bcoz of practise my pr presentation again.but when on the way go college, traffic jam!!jus bcoz of 1 car broke down so when i arrive college n enter classroom oredi 10:10am.

then start our presentation,wait so long oredi oso nt until me.me feel tat wait more longer will more nervous n feel no mood 2 present oredi.then after 2 hours presentation,lecturer say others will present on friday.omg!!i need nervous n scare again on friday. tat classmates wic from b5 to b4 all very good in english.all present very well so make me feel more stress.
after tat gt break time so mei siew early cum college accompany me. N we c sum1 ,so happy!!haha...

sorry 4 my classmates tat 2mr cnt go out wif u all.very sudden lah,me really feel very scare n oso gt other reason de.dun angry me lah,love u all,ok??haha!especially wanna say sorry to asther.i noe u wan go de,jus bcoz of me so u dun wan go liao.next time lah,next time we go 2gether.